disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Thursday, November 20; 23:36
:x
Shhhhhh. Keep this quiet. :X

-

On tuesday, went with chunting and shengjia to take up a job distributing flyers.

Gosh, it was back-breaking and your legs really hurts! x_x

But it was interesting at first. I was a bit nervous distributing door-to-door brochures(and i mean, really door-to-door).

Especially when the door was open, you feel a bit awkward to slip the flyer into the gap in the gate.

In total, all of us gave out 1800 copies of flyers. That which only earn us about $13.3333 each.

-_-"

I don't think I would take up this kind of job again(unless necessary). x_x

-

Married in audition!(yea, sounds lame when you read it like that)

The stage looks uber nice, but I still like the old stage with those spotlights and white flowers;
instead of the new one with colourful flowers everywhere. x.x

I've limited screenies so just take a peep at these two. :X



We passed on the second try halfway through the song. :D
(The first was because of the lagginess that we didn't have the same synchronized moves. -_-")


Aishiteru!



I love the Japanese~