disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Wednesday, November 26; 21:42
Waiting..
Oh gosh it's been goodnesshowlonghaveinotposted kind of time since I have last posted!
Hahaha. I am just surprised by the blog traffic though. 37 visits today!? Is there a robot crawling my website or something? =O - Well anyways, Chunting, SJ and me(again!) took up a job selling pens. @_@ We did not manage to sell any(very paiseh x_x), so we gave up before it gets any worse and went off to watch Madagascar 2:Escape to Africa ! (*Evil laughter*) Personally I didn't like the job anyways; the passer-bys just Haha. XD ANYWAYS; Madagascar was funny and great! There were some of the usual sacarstic/irony that you see on comedy shows, but it was still awesome! I liked how the scriptwriter(s) put 'double meanings' into the movie, because if this movie was viewed in a political light, it would sound really politically incorrect, or so to say. Erm, like, the old ah-ma being superstrong, and the desperate humans being so dumb to follow her. And the event of being 'white and black' instead of 'black and white', how we set ourselves apart from people. And the message and morals which were obviously stated if I put it shallowly, I am pretty sure they were brought across to the audience, especially the young children. The cruel fate that animals in the wild faces when they are caught by poachers, or how human activity affects the survival of wild animals. Yea, that kind of stuff. The ending was a bit whacky! - how everything ties up with everyone being so dense! haha xD Anyways, watch this if you haven't, guaranteed a few laughs, (it's not really important now but...okay yea im outdated) [edited. this is not necessary, really.] |