disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Tuesday, November 18; 23:20
:O
For a starter, I will do another quiz by Marissa, since I've got a new skin. :D
Rules and Regulations:#1. Erm, I am scared silly of spiders? #2. Hear me talk nonsense when you're quiet. #3. I probably have a bi-polar condition in which my mood fluctuates from depression to hyperness. #4. I don't like thunder. Or lightning either. #5. Hear me stay quiet when you talk nonsense. #6. I love facebook. #7. I am in hopelessly in love with Yuri Shibuya, if you haven't known, now you do. #8. Manga and anime is my life~ #9. I talk to myself if I am bored. [*uses hands as puppets* ^righthand^ Hi felicia! ; ^left hand^ Hi, Felicia!] #10. ._. Well I can't think up of any. x.x I tag: Erm. I dont want to tag 10 people, can I? I tag anyone, please? |