disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Sunday, November 16; 23:06
QUIZ!!!
I was tagged by MARISSA!
(What's question one? What have you done during the hols? o_o) 2. Do you ever turn your cellphone off?? Well, i wouldn't if I could. But battery life ain't immortal you know. D: 3. What happened at 10am today?? 10 am? Erm I was eating breakfast. And my grandmother came. 4. When did you last cry?? Er..i kinda' cried when I watched 'Footprints in the sand' by Leona Lewis on YouTube. That was..on friday? Two days ago. 5. Believe in fate / destiny ?? Of course. I am a really still a fan of xxxHOLIC... But fate is still our choice anyways. 6. What do you want in your life now ?? Love! Peace! 7. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?? DO i? 8. Are you wearing anything thatt you borrowed from someone ?? Nope. 9. What was the last movie you caught?? High School Musical 3. If not it's the live action movie of Ben 10: Race Against Time on OKTO today morning! 10. Does the person know you like him/ her?? Technically. :D 11. Who always make you laugh?? Haha my dad. He cracks such jokes! 12.Do you speak any other language other than english? Yep. 13. Favourite website(s)?? www.apps.facebook.com/petsociety ! and blogger! 14. What are you doing tomorrow ?? Erm. Chat, watch television, play audition as usual. 15.What do you think you are like?? :O 16. Who will you choose to die with?? The world. Yes, I am selfish. 17. Where have you been today?? Marina Square & Suntec Expo! :D 18. What games do you play often?? Bowling, audition...PET SOCIETY(on facebook)! <3 style="font-weight: bold;">19. Who are you missing right now?? Aw. I can't answer that. :x 20. If you had to choose between a friend and a love, who will you choose?? A friend... 21. What are you doing right now?? Answering this quiz? o_o 22. Which primary school are you from?? Maha Bodhi Primary School! 23. Name three colours which you like. Red. Hot pink and...salmon? 24. What emotions you like to show?? Happiness and blissfulness. (: 25. What is life to you?? A journey. I am glad I live to love. 26. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?? Oh I just...listen to sad music and cry. 27.Last person talk to on MSN? Ruthie! 28. Who do you admire the most?? People who are strong-willed. 29.Which month are you born in ?? August! 30. How are you feeling right now?? Quite happy? Because...(: 31. What time is it right now?? 11.32pm(:P) 32.What kind of person do you think the one who last tagged you?? Marissa, you're a really great, pretty and capable person. (: 33. What colour do you use to dye your hair ?? Nil. 34. Why are you doing this test?? First reason: I have a compulsion to do quizzes. Second reason: It's about time I had a new post. Third reason: Han Lun bugged me to do so. 35. What do you when you are moody?? Snap at people. Seriously. x.x 36. At which age do you wish to get married ?? There's a test I did that says I'll only get married till 30+? Well I wish it to be about 28 years old to be exact. :D 37. Who is more important to you ?? My family and friends!! <33 38. If today is the last day of your life, what will you do?? Say thank you to everyone who did a part, big or small, in changing me. And than give them huge, tight hugs. (: 39. Who is the person you trust the most?? Trust no one but yourself. (SEE, it has a nice ring to it.) 40. Do you believe seeing a rainbow before rain?? No, not really...but I have seen it before.. 41. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?? Fly to the skies... 42. What is your goal for this year?? Pass my maths. x.x 43. Do you believe in eternity love?? Yes and no. :) 44. What feeling do you love the most ? When i'm happy and the people around me are happy :D 45. Do you really think there is global warming now?? The facts can't lie. 46. What feeling do you hate the most?? When my self-esteem is really low, it feels so awful. And being stabbed in the back. 47. Do you like doing quizes ?? Ehh..yea. 48. Do you believe in GOD?? Yes I do. 49. Who cares for you the most?? No answer to this one... 50. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?? Life. 51. What will you bring when you fight?? My heart. 52. What have you done regretted in your whole life?? Not treasuring what I once had. 53. What will you do if nobody cared for you anymore?? Be strong! :D 54. What will you do if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?? Immediately break up! Slap his face and kick him!! 55. How do you feel now?? Happy that someone cares. (: 5 people to be tagged!: 1. Han Lun [there you go, more quizzes shoved at you! muahaahahaha!!] 2. Ruthie [i await funny answers. ;D] 3. Charlene [*Pokes and tickles you :P*] 4. Sheng Jia [:D 55 Questions for you!] 5. Eric [First quiz for you! :D] Please do them! P.S. Hui Ru, I'll do yours later! :D |