disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Sunday, August 17; 00:15
It's midnight, I ain't sleeping.
Today(correctly speaking, it's already Sunday) is going to be exhausting.
I have D&T folio touch-ups to do and I am having ANOTHER tution teachers for maths. Dreaded mathematics. I really hate the 4 syllables that made up this idiotic word. To me, it's like - an unknown language which I can't speak or write. I hate maths, so does 50 million people around the world who does. And please don't tell me that "maths is so important"," it makes sense - just practise!", and those stupid, stupid phrases. I just don't see. Get it? Clear cut enough? I am utterly sick of these stereotypes and preaching that I don't want to talk about those 4 syllables anymore. Everyone is just making maths worse. _______________________________________________________________________________ Instructions: Remove 1 question, add in your own question, and make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 person in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.Got the quiz from http://eclair-x.blogspot.com/ again. QUESTIONS; 1. What disappoints you the most? Not being confident in myself. =/ 2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket? Maybe Paris, Venice or Japan! 3. What are you reading lately? The Time Traveler's Wife, quite an old book, I must say. I read the summary and the ending was so touching... 4. Do you think money can buy happiness? It gives temporary happiness. QUOTE! The movie Perfect Stranger staring Halle Berry; "The greed for money is the root of all evil." 5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be? Have a huge collection of CD albums right in my bedroom. :D 6. Do you believe you can survive without money? I think so. (: 7. What are you afraid to lose the most? Trust. 8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Crying. From elation. 9. What do you dream of doing in the future? Living an unconventional life. 10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you? I copied this quiz. 11. What is tomorrow going to be like? It's past midnight, and it's Sunday. So monday is going to be typical, ordinary and perhaps boring. 12. What type of person do you hate most? People who annoys me. I temporarily hate them. 13. Where do you see yourself 10 years down the road? Visiting interesting places around the world. 14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? Love. :) 15. Which friend of yours you don't want to lose most? All of them. 16. Who is your best buddy? Quite a few! 17. What will you do if you have a lot of free time but you cannot step out of the house? Reading the un-read books stored away in my cupboard, surfing the net or watching television. x___X 18. Are you courageous enough to go and tell the person that you like he/she? It's Yuuri Shibuya from Kyoh Kara Maou? He doesn't even exist in reality. Maybe I should proclaim my love for him to a picture of him? o___O 19. Who do u always bully? I don't, I think. 20. If you could have a superpower, what would it be? The power of teleportation. Like, the guy in the movie Jumper. Tagging: ShengJia, Marissa, Ruthie, ChunTing, Hui Ru, Charlene, Eri, Sumita and one more! - HanLun! Yes, you! (This is gonna' be fun...) |