disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Tuesday, August 19; 21:59
(= | =(
That ulcer's back again.
I am now really beginning to suspect it's a cancerous ulcer. .___. An ulcer that just wouldn't go away after three weeks. It's been two weeks already so.... :( __________________________________________ Yes, another new layout. Very much imperfect in Internet Explorer, for I don't know why. But very much perfect in Firefox and Safari. (: I did not like any of my own skins nowadays. It's either, screwed up in some browser(usually IE7) or I am out of ideas once I hit the computer. (You have no idea how many gazillions of ideas I was thinking off while away from the computer.) This current layout was to fill up my dry-runs of non-photo layouts. Vector pictures, since I really had no idea what to create. They're nice, and they will never pixelate! :D But it's still quite, bad? So I can say there's nothing amazing about. End of post. :D |