disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Saturday, August 16; 10:56
Chinese
Currently listening to yes933.sg online...I probably have another new favourite station to add to my list.
Screw 987fm, I am liking chinese stations and Symphony 92.4 more! I must convert to chinese mangas, chinese newsapapers and other chinese things!! But writing and buying books must be in english, or else can't tahan. x__x As for results...out of the five results we received(Maths, chinese, science, history and geography) I failed two.(D7's -.-) And very close to passing too. Hello remedials every week. -__-" The rest are okay. Two B's with one A1. :D I doubt I would get an A for any other subject though. Even if I get full marks for the art piece, i still won't be able to get even a B3. All because of my failed luck at theories, eh? As for english...I doubt so. Everyone grading each other's marks...it's a dog-eat-dog world and I bet not everyone is willing to give each other high marks. Literature - Nothing much to say. I just hope my exam script was good enough to at least pass. I shall stop here! Studying time after this. Pfft. |