disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Monday, August 11; 20:53
D*mn. Hereditary condition.
Things had been fine lately.
Except I have one huge ulcer stuck near my throat and another attempting to grow on the left side of my inner mouth. If this continues, it's going to hurt like w-t-h!? Swallowing without feeling the lash of the ulcer is going to be a luxury for me this week. It's definitely a hereditary case for me as my mom has it occasionally too. An unlucky 1–2% of the population suffer from mouth ulcers repeatedly. Usually the problem starts in childhood or adolescence, and seems to get better in the 40s. Typically, the ulcers come in crops of one to five at a time. The mouth is remarkably good at healing, so the ulcers last for only a week or two. Then a few weeks later it may happen again.Unfortunately for me, I am one for the 1-2%. I hope those ulcers would vanish soon. =] __________________________________________ Nowadays, my body's so tired from walking all around the shopping malls I was dragged along to. Today I went to Ang Mo Kio Hub and bought that pencil box that many people in our class has right now - the current trend, from ArtBox. It's downright expensive! $3.90 for the smallest pencil box available! Cheaters! Money grubbers! A cardboard finely packaged and processed costs $3.90!? And it's so mini! Oh well... |