disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Saturday, July 12; 12:19
Twillight
Well i don't care if anyone ever comes to my blog.

I should have just...posted in my other blogs.

Yea and no one will hell ever know.


But as i said, I don't care.

______________________________________________________________

Okay, I changed my blogskin again.

The codes are literally messed up and the header picture and words are crazy.

Really crazy.

I don't know why am I so fed up over blog traffic even though I know very few people comes to my blog anyways.


SO - LET CRAZY THINGS HAPPEN!!!!!!!




Breaking dawn by Stephanie Meyer is coming out soon!!!! I can't wait for it!!

The cover looks so cool hehe.



Counting down till the book is released!!!


Oh and another picture i found on Stephanie Meyer's official website -



They're the actors from the new movie Twilight. (Stephanie Meyer's first novel)

Erm..I haven't seen other people's opinions over this yet but...

I don't think Robert Pattinson, best known for playing Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire looks like the hot Edward I imagined in my mind.

He dosen't even look like that!!! I don't think he's hot in there. :X

No, no..



This is hot.



Ending here. (: