disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Sunday, July 13; 17:16
Quiz Time
I know it has been proven that having blog quizzes on your blog makes your reader hold their attention to it for 5 minutes instead of leaving after briefly browsing through.
That's not my intention, it's just..i feel bored. Well anyway, I don't think anyone would believe me for that. And I don't feel really thick-skin right now, so my answers are pretty...boring and straight-foward. ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Put five peoples' names. 1. ShengJia 2. Sumita 3. Marissa 4. Charlene 5. Ruthie 1. How did you meet number 3? At school. :D 2. On a scale 1-10 rate your friendship with number 5? 7-9?? I see Ruthie every school day..^__^ 3. How long have you known 4? Since Sec1. same class, now my desk partner. Oh yea we've loads to talk about anytime. 4. How do you know number 2? At school? 5. What would you do if 3 told you she/he loved you? -.- Alright as a friend it's okay. 6. A fact about number 1. Oh she eats very slowly (sorry sj! xP) 7. Who is 4 going out with? Going out? As in BGR kinda 'going out'? I dunno. o_O 8. What does 5 do for a living? Gets her energy from sweet things(edible kind of things) and from the computer & PSP. *Sorry if I'm incorrect here!* 9. Would you live with number 3? Depends? But.. For how long? Long-term of short-term? Where? Overseas or right here in singapore? What kind of room? House or dormitory? ???? 10. What do you like about number 1? Haha her ability to make me laugh sometimes. :D 11. Do you miss number 2? . What kind of question is this? 12. Would you kiss number 3? *blinks blinks* *Eyes opens very wide* *Gives a cough and faints* 13. What's your opinion of number 4? Great person to chat to!! ^^ 14. What's your favorite memory with number 1? Hmm. Auditioning? 15. What would you do if 1 and 2 were dating? That would never happen. 16. Ever had a long conversation with 5? Yep. I remember the sms convo, the msn convo and the chatting convo. Yea we fufilled all three main conversations. 17. Have you ever slept at 2's house? No? 18. Do you hang out a lot with 3? Sometimes. She is just a metre away from me. o.O 19. Who have you known the longest? Ruthie!! She sat right behind me last year.. 20. Who have you known the shortest? Sumita. Just known her this year. (: 21. How often do you talk and see 1? Every school day? She sits right in front of me. 22. What about 2? Same as question no.21. Sits right in front of me one seat away. It's the end of the quiz. I feel really, really lame. |