disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Saturday, July 12; 03:05
A generic post.
Okay, it's going to be a
I feel like a lunatic staying up this late after these few tiring days where I had to rush homework, projects and things that happen so suddenly. I HAD to undergo a temporary state of depression these past few days for those stupid things we had to do!! Won't elaborate about that. :/ Alrights, CmPS presentation was okay. I am very happy that my group had it over and done with(we're the first group). I can't wait to see the other group's ICT products(skipping the boring parts like my group had) and whatever. :D AND. Today was such an exhausting day. Straight to school, lessons gone through, than recess comes. Right after it was the career awareness talks. I chose financial and business marketing and psychology so I had to stay in the hall for two hours straight. -.- I think it was not so bad after all, considering that people said that some of the other talks were exceptionally boring. The speakers were a lot of fun to talk with! I can't remember anything they said, except that in banking (financial talk) you earn a lot of $$$$$. And for psychology, the only thing I remembered was that when the guy showed us a chart that said that in one hour, we would not remember 50% of what he said to us. Oh, and another video!! It showed us some people in black and white shirts passing around basketballs. He told us to concentrate on the people with the white shirts passing the basketball around. He asked us, "What was wrong?" Of course we were all bewildered and he showed us the clip again and told us to concentrate on the people with black shirts. Than halfway through a 'black gorilla' appeared and we didn't notice it when we first watched it. :P I was considering whether psychology was a choice subject for me that time.. Right after all these, I have CCA! So no rest either except for a short break for our missed lunch. At 4+ chun ting and I were released and we went to the foyer with hui ru than at 5 we had to go for the talk till 7+. Oh, lastly, at 7.30 i reached home, and i had to bathe, eat and immediately set off for bowling till ELEVEN. Oh my gosh I am really expecting a major muscle ache tomorrow. Good luck to me. =( |