disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Tuesday, July 15; 16:22
HEREHEHREHERE

I found a really interesting post about money.

Recently, I can't stop spending money on mangas, and I desperately needed something to dissuade me from my current mentality.

And I kept thinking about money today.

It just ran over and over 'Money, money, money' ~~

I feel so bad not working for my money.

Damn.

Don’t tell me that their parents are giving them the cash?

Now when I was their age (or younger), I had to beg my parents on my knees and cry and plead with them just to get my currently most expensive item - my Fushigi Yuugi treasure box set ~S$200 - and I had to sign a contract. 1) Straight As, 2) No birthday or Christmas present for 2 years and 3) I can’t ask for anything during the next year. It was a painful two years of no presents or gifts but hell, I felt accomplished when I was presented with my lovely Treasure Box.

But these kids? They get a few hundred dollars thrown in their faces almost whenever they want, without questions! I mean, what the fuck? Do they have the concept of money? Money doesn’t equal instant disposable income! Sure, there is the philosophy that money should be spent since, after all when we die, that money is going to go to our ungrateful children - but it shouldn’t be spent unthinkingly or carelessly!
Hahaha - It's like...so true. o__O

A quote of the post from the link above.

OVERHERE

Money DOES Buy Happiness

Yes people, I am actually starting to think that money does buy you happiness.

Before anybody says anything, I am only thinking out loud! Sort of a ‘What If’ scenario. What if money actually buys happiness?

Money is a means to solve most of the world’s major problems such as poverty, hunger, and sickness.

Now once we are done with the above, whatever is left would be minor problems that can be dealt with also using money. Maybe not completely, but a significant part of it depends on money. The part about satisfying our wants, and living the way we want to live, and purchasing what makes us feel better about ourselves. We as humans are selfish, and so most people would not be complaining about having extra money. We do live in a materialitisc world after all. Of course this does not mean that we all have to become something we do not want to be just because we are ‘going with the flow.’ However, it is a fact, and we will definitely be influenced.

Why do rich people not feel happy at times? Because they have probably made some bad decisions regarding their partners! Therefore, they do not feel comfortable on a personal level. Or maybe they are diagnosed with an incurable disease. Other than that, I really do not understand how money does not buy happiness. If any of you reading can come up with something, then please feel free to tell me.

Am I going through a turning point in my life when I am changing some of my thoughts? I am hesitant, but I am starting to look at things differently!

Maybe the statement should have been: If you are spiritually content and happily involved with someone, then money would do nothing but increase your happiness. However, it will never stand in the way of it :)
And, http://www.cnbc.com/id/15838512/

CNBC really had great ideas for us humans to be interested in.

Please visit too!

<3