disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Saturday, July 19; 09:43
Wonderful Morning
About fifteen minutes before I leave for CIP by my CCA at Teens Challenge(i think).
I should just mention a few things that are worth mentioning. :P I am glad that I could finally make a film about magic in Infocomm!! It's just a first draft over a idea, so the plot could change anytime. :O It's about a group of four friends, whom one friend found a deck of poker cards and decided to use it to play with her friends. One friend left because she doesn't know how to play poker, so there's only left three friends. When they turned over their first card, 'ta-da' a flash of light appeared and faded away, leaving only three cards in the 3 friend's hands. One has the 'KING', one has the 'QUEEN' and the last had a 'ACE' card. Suddenly, the one with the ACE card disappeared, yea and she landed in the male washroom. So basically, the deck of cards disappeared, and the three friends all had different powers. Teleportation, invisibility and fortune telling. It sounds boring right now probably, because I didn't put in a lot of details. Shall not elaborate till than! By the way, http://bricksforbreakfast.blogspot.com has great notebooks to sell!!! ![]() ![]() Examples of the notebooks they're selling. It's just a normal A5 notebook wrapped in plastic with a collage of a different theme/colour. Every notebook is different, unique. And that's why it's so cute!!!! <3 $4.50 for each notebook, with a surcharge of 50 cents - 1 dollar for delivery. It's time for me to leave! Bye bye! :D |