disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Saturday, May 3; 16:41
Praying for Time
Can't help but to feel intidimated by everyone around me.

There seem to be this sudden rush into studying.

*BOOM!*

"I must study and achieve good results! Time is passing very fast! I must..."

It is not natural for my personality to study because I HAVE to, but because...I like it.

I don't like people telling me what to do, preaching all those useless preaching into my head.

No, No, NO!

Yes, no matter how much understanding I have of the world outside, it just...


The world does not wait for one to do anything.

It is our choice on what should we do with our time.


I feel guilty that I am wasting my time on the computer, i SHOULD just start studying.


But what can knowledge bring to my mental well-being?

Even with all the wisdom in the world, my heart and mind has already became corrupt with the sins of the world.


I can't help it right?


I like being in this world. I like it alot.


I don't care about how the great, big world thinks. I accept to go along the flow, and become one of those ordinary people who strives to earn a living.

It is hard, but along the way, I am going to learn a lot of valuable lessons.


If I could, I am going out there to help other people in the world who does not have the privilege of being like me.

A normal life, a normal family, I may not be happy enough with what I got, but at least I try to be contented with it.

I must have a reason to study.

I want to get a highly-paid job and help the other people out there who is in need of a life like mine, right now.

I don't know what kind of person am I going to be when I grow up.


But I hope that I could fulfill this dream of mine.