disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Friday, May 2; 13:40
Chasing Cars
I survived two days without the internet!
What an achievement(for me)! My internet has not been restored and will not be till today night. (perhaps) Well at least I don't need to wait any longer to use the internet. No more offline work! Whoopee! *Dances around and around and around* LOL. I know I hadn't posted in this blog for quite a long time. It's not that there is nothing to post, it is rather the fact that I am too lazy and I have little or no inspiration at all whenever I am up on the screen which is, in front of me. No, I am not contradicting myself, but I am just so tired of using the computer but I can't get away from it. I have enough troubles on my own, I know I could handle more, but I am just sick of life now. Sick of all the little lessons it brings, sick of all the hard work we had to put in to live, sick of motivation, sick of feelings and sick of the world. AND I AM SICK OF ACTING LIKE THIS. Nothing I could do...nothing I could do at all. I am just waiting for that optimistim to act up... - Rah shite. I have to go. Infocomm. Damn. When you fall, you pick yourself up again. |