disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Wednesday, May 7; 20:26
At last!

I am feeling the joy of using another's work to express my life.

I am so sick of making blog skins and participating in activities in the world of web-designing.

From now on, I have joined the ranks of ordinary people who do not have the capabilities to create blogskins.

I am happy for that.

But not tomorrow. Lit CA. INDIVIDUAL PERFORMANCE.

How scared could one be?

-

Stage fright. I know I got that.

*Blanks out*

But if only I am allowed to speak naturally, it would be 100 times better than tomorrow.

>.<

-

Here's a quiz I found on DeviantArt. Let's try & off I go.


RULES:
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your blog.

---------------------------------------------

1.If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?

"What time is it? - High School Musical 2"

2.How would you describe yourself?

"O Sacred Head, Now Wounded - Matt Huesmann and Christopher Davis"


3.What do you like in a Guy?

"Love - Milt Gabler"

4.How do you feel today?

"完美型男- 罗志祥"

5.What is your life's purpose?

"All Creatures of Our God and King - Matt Huesmann and Christopher Davis"

6.What is your motto?

"幸福猎人 - 罗志祥"

7.What do your friends think of you?

"Everytime - Simple Plan"

8.What do you think of your parents?

"Nothing in this World - Paris Hilton"

9.What do you think about very often?

"Work this out - High School Musical 2"

10.What is 2 + 2?

"Toxic - Britney Spears"

11.What do you think of your best friend?

"Ela e Carioca - Various artists"


12.What do you think of the person you like?

"Because of You - Kelly Clarkson"

13.What is your life story?

"Don't Tell Me - Avril Lavigne"

14.What do you want to be when you grow up?

"Stock Markets Review - Some person" (MY DAD PUT IT IN AND I FORGOT TO DEL IT.)

15.What do you think of when you see the person you like?

"Someone to Save you - One Republic"

16.What will you dance to at your wedding?

"Blessed Assurance - Matt Huesmann and Christopher Davis"

17.What will they play at your funeral?

"Like You'll Never See Me Again - Alicia Keys"


18.What is your hobby/interest?

"Five Colours in Her Hair - McFly"

19.What is your biggest fear?

"If We were A Movie - Hannah Montana"

21.What do you think of your friends?

"雨人 - 周华健"

22.What will you post this as?

"Lesson Learned - Alicia Keys"

-


I demand a re-do.