disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Sunday, May 25; 22:07
:)
Here's a quiz. START HERE: 1* If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be? Erm. Depends on the situation. A girl who is soft always forgive a guy for whatever he done wrong. The alternative would be giving him a big slap and kick him right out of my life. 2* If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be? It's the love, baby! 3* Whose butt would you like to kick? Someone who really, really, really irritates me. 4* What would you do with a billion dollars ? Some to buy my ideal fantasies, some towards charitable organizations and save some for the future! ^^ 5* What's your ideal lover like? I won't be so critical, someone nice, caring and is almost everything like me. 6* Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone? Both! 7* How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love? Whenever the time comes... 8* If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do? Just wait and see. 9* Is there anything that has made you extremely happy? Seeing ourselves from heaven's eyes~ xDD 10* Name the one thing that floats in and out of your mind. Thinking of what to do. I thought of something, the next thing - *Poof* And the next moment, *appears*! 11* What takes you down the fastest? Well...words. But it's okay, I tend to pick myself up. 12* How do you see yourself in ten years time? Ah I can't answer that. 13* Who is currently the most important people to you? People I know! Family and friends! <33 14* What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? Amazing people! Perfect in their own way. (: 15* Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor? It's always the situation. 16* What's the first thing you do every morning? Try to sleep more! 17* Would you give all in a relationship? Nah. 18* If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick? Full Stop. 19* what type of people do you hate? I try not. Give some love. =] The 8 people who will be tagged are: Anyone. Tagged by: Marissa. xP |