disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Saturday, May 31; 00:12
And I start my newest post with the letter 'a'.



June holidays!!


I got a good news to all slackers out there - I too haven't done any homework!



See that icon up there? xP

It's gonna be busy starting next week...and I won't be attending the class party 'cause it clashed with my bowling courses(I know how to bowl a-hem) every tuesdays and thursdays.
Tution comes in and than I have to attend a camp for Kumon. -__-"

It's not much, but with projects, more revision and stuff, things may not go as well as it will go.

But I believe things would always turn out fine!!

^_^


And I am sure by now you have noticed I have done a major makeover for my blog.

Hope you all like it. (:

I decided to try out the modern black, elegant and simple skins and that supposingly 'new' trend in blogskins.com of using words as headers.


It's 12.31pm, I guess I gotta' go.

Goodnights everyone! xDD

A note:
People out there, stop that dark perspective of life and look on the other side! No is no reason why you should do it, but it just depends on how you believe happiness should come. (:


And I suddenly like fashion shopping. I have no idea why o__O