disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Saturday, May 24; 18:07
Very interesting promo for Dexter by ShowTime. xDD Try watching it, please? Please check it out if you're interested in the show. I need more supporters!!! Go Dexter Morgan!!! - I can't naturally type out my daily life in my blog posts anymore. So, let's just write as if I am writing a casual letter and shoot off all my thoughts. Life's the same, I am having those crazy random thoughts circling my head. It's the June holidays and it means four weeks of waking-up-at-10am-in-the-morning syndrome again! And here comes homework, outings with all of you and studying. Oh, that reminds me, the ICT product for CmPS. More coding, more looking at computer screens~ HORROR. Yet when I start working on it, it gave a delightful pleasure and it makes me want to finish it till the end... Haha. I don't know how to describe my reaction towards all these events, but let's just put it this way - somewhat a love/hate feeling. Plus, I have to attend bowling courses even though I know how to bowl. -__-" But it's true it has been a long time since I went bowling. I am more interested in billard. xP Well i gotta go now, bye to my lonely blog... I am gonna be oblivious and pretend to be naive no matter what the world say~ |