disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Saturday, January 9; 21:16
Honestly, I do not feel like I am secondary four. Times flies, so fast.
Primary school didn't feel that way, even though it was six long years.
Maybe it's because we grew up, became more mature, and understood things we do not when we were once young.

We learnt that things aren't always so apparent, we learnt how to hate, say our goodbyes, cry harder than before, but at the end of it we learn how to love more.

The past three years (can you believe it?!) don't feel so nostalgic. It just felt I have been living in a waking dream. The emotions that came with it just felt too real, too strong.

Secondary had a lot of firsts.
Transitions was always a painful thing.

We form bonds with people that were once strangers. Bonds you can't describe.
We may have had our first crushes (mine came waaaay before that) and experience the hurt of unrequited love.
We had our first infatuations with imaginary characters, and that too may have hurt too much because they are not real.
We may have had lost something you never thought you would, held on to something too much that you lost yourself.
But the hardest part is when we fell in love.

Now that I am secondary four, there are only a few months till CCA ends, another 9-10 months before I graduate and take the O-levels, be able to breathe once again and move on with life (how could I forget?)

Life is bittersweet...