disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Wednesday, January 13; 22:48
Genius of Fun
Stress is catching up to me.
Secondary four is so stressful!
We have formative tests in the afternoon now. RIGHT after school, no break or anything.
You skip lunch and take an hour and forty five minutes long test.
This. Officially. Sucks!
And the Maths papers were like...'IDUNWANNATALKABOUTITANYMORE' kind of papers.

*&^*&^$%%##$$#@@@$%@$@$@$

And my fetish for gay guys are catching up with me.
Oh dear what is happening to me?
I look at gay guys and I find them very attractive.
I am not bisexual or lesbian, I don't like girls sexually nor emotionally. I know because I go to a completely girls' only school.

BUT WHY NAO.
WHY does it have to me NOW that I fall in love with gay guys!?
(IT'S THE HORMONES DAMN IT)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*IN DENIAL*


Labels: ,