disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Thursday, December 17; 23:53
Penpal from America!
Woohoo! I got a penpal because of school. From America!
Now isn't that sweeet? Unfortunately I have to send my letters to my teacher in charge and the teacher in charge from America. Uhhh... You know, it's really a bit weird to have your letters and your penpal's letters to be read when it is supposed to be, well, you know. Since adults are seeing the emails anyway... So let me show you what he wrote : ![]() Oh my gawd isn't their movie theater cool?! Neon lights...o_o And THAT is their MALL. It looks..huge o.o Complete with a fountain! (Lol I think I sound like an idiot!) And my reply : ![]() Don't laugh at me for sounding cheesy, okay? DX Anyways all blurred words are to protect the privacy of mainly me and my penpal. HAHAHAHA. What were you thinking? *sniggers* AND there is something wrong with Microsoft Word on my computer. Bleh. |