disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Sunday, December 20; 22:44
city of heartbreaks
I shouldn't be upset.
Should I?

The realization that Kyou Kara Maou may never be renewed for a fourth season just hit it where it hurts. I have no idea why my heart hurts like it's been broken.

When my family still had the trial run for every cable channel that Starhub presented to us for being 'loyal customers'. We were able to watch any channel that Starhub had for a few months for free. I remember just randomly flipping through channels, trying to find a channel that interest me and than I stopped at one particular channel. It was called Animax, a channel where they primarily showed animes from Japan. The particular show being aired was Kyou Kara Maou. After watching the show for a few minutes, I was engrossed in wanting to know what happened. Half an hour flew by and I found myself tuning in to the channel every Monday at 7.30 pm, just trying to enter into a world of fantasy where I would lose myself for just half an hour.

After four years, I still love the anime.
And now it's not going to be renewed.

Dear God, I can only hope for a miracle...