disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Wednesday, January 7; 22:32
blah blah..
We've run out of words we've run out of time I've been put in 3e3, the half-drama class(I am in history core). It's crazy sometimes, and I like that. Dora and Namreena are in my class, like, the only two people I know. .__. Well I guess it's okay. I wish there were more history lessons though. It was really fun when Ms Su explained about how World War I started. =X The first three days of school(not counting week zero), homework was already given out to us everyday, especially a-maths. Polynomials was a bit strange. I like all my teachers, except the E-maths teacher. Scary. o_o Still a bit depressed. Maybe it will all get better in time. - Some random quiz I grabbed. Gosh, I am such a bored person with nothing to do. Coke or pepsi? coke. Chocolate icecream or vanilla? both. Contacts or glasses? Contacts lah! Fake nails or natural? Natural. Duh. Do you like guys with blond, brown or black hair? Black. Brown is okay as well. Talkative or quiet guys? Talkative! =D The more one talks, the better! Talking on the phone or texting? Talking. Texting is such a drag. Blow pops or tootsie pops? . huh? Movies or TV shows? Movies! *Ponyo on the cliff by the sea* Hanging out chilling or a huge party? Huge party, please and thank you. Mysterious crush or transparent? Transparent. Are you talkative or quiet? Erm. Both I guess? Heels or flats? Flats blah. Heels are soooo hard to walk in. Dressy, casual or edgy? Depends. Too lazy to elaborate. Do you ask your mom and dad for stuff? yes. When was the last time you got mad? Today. The bookshop queue after school! D: How fast can you type? 70+ words I think. What's your ideal guy? Dunno? When was the last time you had a boyfriend? -DENIES EVERYTHING- HAHA. Who was the last guy you talked to? (NOT YOUR DAD) Wei Hong. Have you had your first kiss yet? Uh no. Sprite or root beer? Beer please. I prefer wine though. =X Mcdonalds or popeye chicken? Mcdonalds. Red lobster or applebees? What are applebees? Lobster. Who was the last guy you hugged? (NOT YOUR DAD) I don't really remember. Who was the last guy you smiled at? Some random tourist who was asking us(chunting and I) for directions. Who was the last guy you talked to on the phone? Lol, I can't remember either. How fast can you run? Slow. Very slow. How often do you exercise? Every PE lesson lo.How often do you eat meals snacks etc.? Every week. TAGGING: Whoever who wanna do it. I guess I have changed... |