disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Sunday, January 4; 21:02
A - AVAILABLE? I don't want to be.
B - BIRTHDAY? 23rd August
C - CRUSHING? Crushing paper?
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD? water.
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO? sheng jia.
F - FAVORITE COLORS? white, black and red.
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS? Gummy worms.
H - HOMETOWN? singapore.
I - ILL? slightly.
K - KILLED SOMEONE? no.
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE? singapore to malacca.
M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR? strawberry milkshake~ HAHA.
N - FAVORITE NUMBER(s) 9.
O - ONE WISH? i won't tell...
P - PERSON WHO CALLED YOU LAST? SJ.
Q - QUEER? Yea, definitely.
R - REASON TO SMILE? that everything's alright.
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD? About A Girl - The Academy Is...
V - VEGETABLES? no, no.
W - WORST HABIT? -
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD? i don't remember.
Y - YOUR NUMBER OF FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK? 130
Z - ZODIAC SIGN? Dog; Leo/Virgo

Pick. (Use stars to choose)
would you rather...

Ask someone out.
**Be asked out.**

**Have a sunny day.**
Have a rainy day.

**Have a computer.**
Have a cell phone.

**Be poor & live till you're 100. ** (i'll earn my money ;) )
Be rich & live till you're 30.

Be blind.
**Be deaf.**

Have it be Winter all year round.
**Have it be Summer all year round.**

Be beautiful.
**Be loved.**

Take a bath.
**Take a shower.**

**Be born poor and die rich.**
Be born rich and die poor.

**Never have to go to school.**
Never have to go to the dentist.

Never feel physical pain.
**Never feel emotional pain.**

**Wear contacts.**
Wear braces.

You are..
Short. 5'0 & Shorter.
5'1 - 5'3.
**5'4 - 5'6 3/4.**
5'7 - 5'9.
5'10 - 6'1.
Tall. 6'2 & Taller.
**158cm, i think. Gosh I am so short.**

Naturally:

Blonde.
Strawberry Blonde.
Redhead.
Auburn.
Brunette.
Dirty Blonde.
Light Brown.
Dark Brown.
**Black.**

Blue-Eyed.
**Brown-Eyed.**
Green-Eyed.
Hazel Eyed.
Gold/Gray-Eyed.
Silver/Gray-Eyed.
Blue/Green-Eyed.


You Have/Had..

**Glasses.**
Contacts.
Braces.


Hair Length

**Short.**
Medium
Long Hair
Bald.


You've Done

**Rafting.**
Water Skiing
**Camping.**
Horseback Riding.
Surfing.
Water Polo.
Skateboarding.
Skiing/snowboarding.
Street Luging.
Cheerleading.
Lacrosse.
Street Hockey.
Gymnastics
Martial Arts
BMX.
Tubing.
**Rock climbing.**

(Ooooo. *Adds these things to my 1000 things to-do before you die list*)


Your Confessions..

**I am really ticklish.** (hear me scream.)
**I've collected comic books.** (YES!!!)
I read and watch the news. (there's a reason im a noob)
**I love Disney movies.** (Happily ever after. Like they exist.)
I don't like killing bugs. (depends on my mood heh)
I have/had x's in my screen name. (never.)
I'm a pretty good cook. (no. no i am not.)
I have worn pajamas to class. (no.)
I like Martha Stewart. (who is she?)
Ozzy is my hero. (Ozzy and..ai yah that show on cartoon network? I like. But not my hero.)
I like church. (Er...)
I always do my homework. (ha-ha.)
I still have my pokemon cards. (oh yes. I am giving them away to my cousin.)
I like sneezing. (no?)