disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Friday, July 25; 14:45
POPULARbookstore
Too bad I had no pictures to post for today.

And I can't do that later, because at 8.30pm I got bowling session to attend to.

Damn I am going to have a hardtime studying this way.

Right now I am in the com lab having my infocomm session.

The teacher is reading out every groups' draft scripts.

And the groups' script that he is reading right now is directly lifted from a MANGA.

Haha. Directly lifted.

Well whatever. I have nothing to complain about anyway...

Okay! Today chunting, melissa and I went to parkway parade!

Haha trips there every friday really rocks!

At least no more staying back in school for compulsary reasons, or staying back to do homework/study.

Phew.

So we first went to Popular(;D) and browsed through.

I was so excited when I saw Artermis Fowl series newest book - The Time Paradox.


My reaction:
"Oh my, it's out!!"
*immediately jumps on the book*

Ahahaha! XD

But I didn't buy it anyway. Saving up for future. I still got about 7 more volumes of Ouran High Host Club to buy.

Not to mention the other newer volumes of seemingly never-ending mangas.

Like Full Metal Alchemist which is STILL at book number 15.
(Volume 16, COME OUT!!)
Than there's volume number 2 of Special A which isn't out yet.
THAN there's still Tsubasa, my next target is to complete having that whole series right in my collection.
After that, I still have Vampire Knight and Kilala Princess to buy.
Buying manga is really an expensive hobby. (Yes it really is)

Mangas are really too overpriced. Urgh.

Than after that we paid for all our things, than we went to a bread shop!
It's called Nonya Breadshot or something.
Bought American Sausage
for $1,30 only! :D

And it was really delicious, by the way. xP

Finally we went to browse the confectionary shops to help Melissa chose a cake for her.

But in the end, she said she would decide by tomorrow. Hahaha.

It drizzled a bit while walking back from the bustop to the school.

I am feeling a bit dizzy and having a 'heavy' headache.

Sigh.

Sorry about spilling out all the things I did today.

It's pretty boring and very typical of a teenager.



How I wish I could get that sophisicated streak back to me so that I could type more meaningful posts. =(


Well than, goodbye.