disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Thursday, July 24; 20:37
I mad rushed about four pages of the cascoassessmentbook. Or maybe five. I don't know.

Man, it sure felt great feeling that adrenaline rushing inside me while doing those bloodyfew pages.

(Adrenaline means a hormone produced by the adrenal gland in the body of many animals. When it is produced in the body it stimulates the heart-rate, dilates blood vessels and air passages, and has a number of more minor effects. Adrenaline is naturally produced in high-stress or physically exhilarating situations.)

Copy that. Stress uh.

Only four more pages till I complete the whole chapter of Pythagoras' Theoreom!!

And 2 whole chapters of linear functions and equations/ quadratic functions and equations to go.

-__-"

What about this? This is Kaname from VampireKnight. He's suppose to be a shuai vampire but..well this is the first time I am posting up one of my imitated drawings, and besides, this is my very first completed drawing of any anime/manga character. Because everytime I start drawing I start screwing the drawing up. I had to do it in the dead-of-the-night before I completed this. ^___^

Maybe the eyes weren't drawn properly and the proportion is totally wrong, but I am waiting for comments! :D

AND...
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Photoshop!

  1. Photoshop, from the movie of the same name, had green blood!
  2. Photoshop cannot swim.
  3. The eye of an ostrich is bigger than photoshop!
  4. Michelangelo finished his great statue of photoshop in 1504, after eighteen months work.
  5. The water in oceans is four times less salty than the water in photoshop.
  6. Photoshop is the male seed of a flower blossom which has been gathered and treated by bees.
  7. Over half of Americans are officially photoshop.
  8. Photoshop is the only metal that is liquid at room temperature.
  9. The fingerprints of photoshop are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they could be confused at a crime scene!
  10. Some birds use photoshop to orientate themselves during migration.
I am interested in - do tell me about

Ahahaha. xD