disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Thursday, July 31; 21:40
OPINIONS!
Another post for the day.

This time, it's at least won't be something rushed or written with unhappy thoughts.(untrue):

EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!

I am very sure hundreds of students in TKGS who owns blogs would be typing this rejoice-ful sentence into their post.

For now, there's no need to worry for the results. :D


Oh yea. I need opinions over changing my skin.


i created 2 skins and can't decide which one to use first.

Here are two screenshots of the skin; I need opinions on which one to use!!

BlogSkin No.1


BlogSkin No.2



Both skins are based on song lyrics. (:

I am awaiting comments!


Tomorrow would be one busy day, with school, quite 'lovable' DT make-up lessons thanks to our dumb luck in getting bad luck which also brings us good luck.

(LOL.)

Than next would be 30 minutes for me to have lunch than straightaway it's infocomm which filming probably begins.

After that i go home and get about 1 and a half hour rest to eat, bathe and whatever and 'zoom' have to go for bowling session.

Is the working world as busy as this?

:/

The next day would be literature group project.

I am not complaining about that.

So yea, that's sort-off my 'timetable'.

Haiz.

But I have no doubt
One day, we are gonna get out