disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Wednesday, July 30; 19:22
Listening: Mariah Carey - ByeBye
Ahh so i am rushing to post another post again.

Than I shall just type the main things down for today than. (:

Geography test was...okay.

Everything I expected came out except deforestation(which I just anyhow smoke my answers) and a slightly different format for the last question.

It asked, "Do you agree that technology is effective in helping water-scarcity countries? Describe three ways which could help these countries have more water available."
I said I agreed it was quite effective. But I shall not elaborate here.

PE was fabulous! We only needed to do the 5 stations.
No running.

Ahaha. My stamina has decreased lately and i don't even have one single confidence boost.


Next was art. I wasn't pretty happy over my artwork due to some people.

They were the math/science kind of people so probably they can't tell what-the-hell was my artwork all about.

Go figure.

Oh, i got my theory test results back. I was probably the unluckiest and the worst in class.

SEVEN.

That's what I got.

7/20 which is 50% of this term's art marks.

I calculated i got 17.5 over 50.

And to pass I have to get 32.5 over 50 for my other 50%.

Depressing, isn't it?

But naaah.

Results don't matter for me for art.

(Maybe it's the lesson learnt that counts?)

All I am very happy for is if my artworks are satisfactory, that's all.

Hard work does matter, but it really makes you like some compressed little person in a box.

Maybe they're exceptions, but result of working too hard is that...you become demanding, proud and somewhat..well I don't know. (there ARE exceptions too)

I am not stereotyping, it's just stating what I observed.





I am just happy doing artworks for other people. :)