disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Saturday, June 28; 23:47
Yes, I am an introvert.


Alrights. It's not exactly writer's blog, but it's still something like that.

There's too many things to type about in my mind...but I am too self-conscious about my words in the future when I read this exact same post.

Yea, this post. I would probably be wondering why I was thinking and behaving this unnatural way of typing one blog post.

Other things aside, my bowling sessions are continuing. Horrors of horrors!!!!

During the previous last session, the group I played with were consisted of bowling naturals and professionals. Their points on average is actually 90-200+.

Oh, and my scores on average were 60-90+.

So, I was practically playing with a group of people who had an extreme interest and obsession in bowling and could play their sport well.

I was the lousiest and didn't have any interest in bowling...

D**n it.

It reminded me of the countless times I felt that I had no need to be there.

Just staying quiet, wishing I could be somewhere else instead of being here...

It's just that...everything is such a long story. If the next time I perform like this, I would be having cold-sweat in the air-conditioned bowling alley. Looking so enviously at my other friends/affliates doing so well...

I just don't know what to do huh...


(: Gtg now. Bye!



Maybe I am just thinking too much;