disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Wednesday, June 18; 23:48
Can't describe this.
June holidays are almost over and I realised I only posted two posts during June.

I am too lazy to compensate for it, so...nevermind.


Life's been going very...usual.

Inflation, rice and oil fuel prices shooting up faster and higher.

Than every single item needs more money in order to buy them.

Sometimes I feel guilty when I spend money on unnecessary stuff just because I liked or wanted them.

But I really can't control this urge to buy. It's just too overwhelming...

This problem would pass eventually I guess. (:


Oh oh and this! :P

It's...unbelievable. But very fun! xDD



































Behold... My Future
I will marry Shibuya Yuuri.
After a wild honeymoon, We will settle down in Paris in our fabulous Mansion.
We will have 9 kid(s) together.
Our family will zoom around in a Lime Green BMW.
I will spend my days as a Manga Artist, and live happily ever after.
whats your future




Oh yes! Shibuya Yuuri!! <333 Paris!!!! <333

But...9 kids is absurd!!

Hmmm mansion...Yuuri is a king I don't see how...X.x

Manga artist...that's alright. :D


Guess i gotta go..another bowling session...got a sec 3 from RI joining us...X.x
I'll how it goes...(:




Tomorrow is another new day and I shall face it with no fear!