disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Wednesday, May 14; 20:39
The worst thing I hate about Windows Vista is the damn windows parental controls.

I am so fed up with not being able to do 'blog-hopping' because the annoying page with
'Windows Parental Controls has blocked access to this webpage.'

Person A blog -'Windows Parental Controls has blocked access to this webpage.'

Person B blog -'Windows Parental Controls has blocked access to this webpage.'

Person C blog -'Windows Parental Controls has blocked access to this webpage.'

Person D blog - 'Windows Parental Controls has blocked access to this webpage.'

What is WRONG with the blogs. They are just normal adolescent's words, I am one.

Thirteen going to fourteen!!


Sorry I am discriminating against kids but it's the truth.

You can easily find evidence by doing a google search.

Every article that comes up will have the infuriating word 'children' in it.

Althought I appreciate how fast Windows Vista is, but this flipside really is...too much.


I can't even view alot of images, and there goes the entertainment of viewing a website.


Urgh now I gotta go back to my monstrous video editing.