disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Saturday, May 10; 13:14
![]() My blog's traffic rather dead, so really, it won't matter even if I posted crazy stuff in here. THAT is why I hot-linked that image up there which leads to UNSCREW AMERICA.COM!!!! I don't mean to offend anyone reading this, I know it's a website put up by America, and I am a Singaporean, but, who cares. The message is to everyone in the world, so does it matter what this campaign is directed to? =DD But I thought their flash animation and music were pretty cute and how they brought up their message to save electricity by how to save light bulbs!! Probably only wu liao people like me would actually talk about this, but really, I sincerely beg you to check it out. - Watch it if you want. For Laughter and Amusement only. |