disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Sunday, March 2; 14:54
It's raining now.
But I am not sleeping. I always wanted to sleep during rainy days. But everytime it rains, I just can't seem to sleep. -------------------------------------------------- Okay..I still haven't completed science, and history. But I don't really care.. Now. I have to say, it's just so hard to express your thoughts out. I don't feel like it, other distractions that pull me away from finishing my post and other stuff. Even though I have loads of topics to talk about, but in the end, nothing comes out. It is all jumbled up, in a mess. Here & there. I have an infinite amount of space to write down anything. Everything. But why..? I just drift away from one thing to another. Not having a stable topic to talk on. I found this very exhausting. How do you make your post interesting enough but not making the contents very unecessary? Jeez. I think I have to figure that out myself.. ----------------------------------------------- You know what? I think I got caught up with the blogskin craze. Who dosen't want to be known for their creations? Who wouldn't stop creating to compete? Making blogskins are really exhausting. You endlessly dream to make one up, hoping for recognition by people. Time could just go on and on and form the rushing waves in the river that it had created. Time never stops. The good thing is, we have a choice of what to do with it. Making blogskins, means you have to continuously come up with new ideas, making sure you satisfy the cravings of your own satisfaction and fame. Which means you need to use time. It's like an addiction. So I think I decide to make blogskins for personal reasons. And not unleash it upon the fast-pacing world, where everything walks too fast upon the never-ending road. That is why.. I don't want that road. -------------------------------------------- Third thing. Reading is such an enjoyable past-time. =) I know I should be reading books. But it's a whole new world that I am exposed to when reading fanfictions. Stories written & told by ordinary people, like myself. It is something you could not find anywhere else. Not in newsapapers, not in magazines. -------------------------------------------- ![]() Holy cow, Alphonse is cute. (Damn the hormones..) |