disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Saturday, March 1; 16:51
Damn!
It took me ages to get this blogskin right. But I am happy now. =) Now what should I do? Suddenly everything I want to talk about pops out of my mind..but I don't have the passion to tpye them all out.. Okay.. Let's see what homework do I have.. Math, music, science and history. I have done math. Left the music worksheet at school so there's nothing I could do about it. Okay I'll do science & history. Done. ------------------------------------- And thank you Insyirah for recommending Love Hurts by Incubus. The lyrics were..emotionally binded with the soul. Can't help but to cry. ------------------------------------- I have been reading quite a few fanfictions. Saddening as some of them are, some has words that are tasty, and some calming and peaceful. I got embroiled in the rage of fanfictions as the whole crowd does. I love them. ------------------------------------- Hiromu Arakawa really is one of the most talented woman who could create manga characters with characters that are humanely like humans. And stories with plots that are so compelling that your heart and mind reached out to the people in it. Who wouldn't be addicted to it once they have read her stories? I doubt there would be few such people. Imagination is all merged with the flow of life. There is always this connection that is maintained between everything. "Thanks to them, I have someone to live for." This is the line which made the deepest impression on me. Humans can't help it but to have major conflict which started from the smallest matters. Maybe we should try to stop walking ahead for once and look at the surroundings. Doing that would forget all the troubles, desires, thoughts - everything. Loving the world as it is right now. |