disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Friday, March 14; 19:42
The irony in the irony.
I got a haircut today. I look the same.
Except that I have..

shorter hair.

I have been on the computer all day. I changed the skin's header pic & background. =)

Yesterday night, I was randomly finding some pictures from Deviantart to make my imaginary blogskin be realised. It WAS suppose to be a totally different blogskin. You know those simple types with a basic basecode with Icons at the top. The ones that made it to SOTD on blogskins.com.

So today I wanted to complete it, but the PhotoShop HANGED and I didn't save my work. Again.

But all's well I created a better picture than I expected. Progress to being a expert blogskinner is seen!

I have learnt new stuff about making blogskins. And I like it, so I guess my style won't change for awhile from now.

Perhaps at around nine I would be posting again, but chances are 50:50.

So now let me get back to reading D.Gray-man Manga.