disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Saturday, March 15; 01:33
Hilarious.
I just discovered something.

People actually use such a stupid method to hide their HTML source code.

Too bad I didn't discover it earlier.

I found this on the internet-
"Source Padding Really, the oldest trick in the book. It involves adding a ton of
white space before the start of your code so that the view source menu appears
blank. However, must all people will notice the scroll bars and will scroll
around to find your code. As pointless and silly as this method is, there are some still who use it."


I have found three blogs so far that actually uses this method.
Put a enormous blank space before the source and hope that the viewer would not discover it. How stupid could that be?

I know I am mocking myself in a way, but luckily I practise total freedom. Phew.

So everyone, don't even try hiding or disabling your source code.

Because the answer is there's no way to do that.
Serious.

One piece of advice:

Look on the bright side.

Ciao. =D