disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Monday, February 11; 19:28
Why are the tears in my eye so hot.
What is this momentary feeling I am experiencing right now? It's so mixed. I can't say it out. I can't write it out either. Is it panic? Or is it confusion? I can't get a grip on myself. Something's happening & I don't know what. Images of the past and present kept racing past my mind. Recalls of the plot of fma keeps recurring in my head. I can't stop it. It is like I am living in a dream. A dream which I would never wake up from. I stare into blank space. What am I thinking? Why am I mixing up reality and fantasy? It's not real. But the feelings I had was far so.. real. Drifting away into oblivion again.. "I started crying and I couldn't stop myself, started to run but there's nowehere to run to." I am trapped between the space of dream and reality.. |