disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Friday, February 15; 18:06
Carry Me Home


Newest MV released by James Blunt! It's called Carry Me Home.
I really love every song written by James Blunt. The lyrics were truly sang by a true
artist. I am sure many adults would find this very touching. Or so I guess..

I haven't been writing a post for an extremely long time, or so I seem. I guess everyone's busy with their exams. Luckily it just ended today. I am pretty sure I am
going to fail. Nevermind now..it's time to sit back and relax..

I got into another argument with Menchi again. This time it is over me not telling anyone that I am going to Parkway. Alright I admit that I never did understood her
original intention of saying that in the first place. Exactly like those many books I read and drama serials I watched..Misunderstanding, as always.

She really does not understand me at all. Even so, it's hard to phrase her care in words that would not make me pose my teenage attitude if she said something that my mind accuse her of suspected me like I am lying or something..

I hope..

I still hope..




I merge myself with the wind
Feeling its power surge through me
I contemplate about life..
And finally find peace..