disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Wednesday, February 6; 12:52
// I was wondering, what is another way to start a post in a blog? It has forever been,
introducing the day you had, or perhaps how you felt about that day. The more educational types of posts would be talking about a certain topic. Maybe it would be on music, or what you think of what people's attitude, behaviour, actions or whatever. Hmmm.. // Let's start it than! Ever since, after breakfast, I've using the computer, checking out the trial download of PhotoShop CS3 Extended as much as I could (Of course -.-) Can't be bothered to study..I really, really, really loved that software. But it's daylight robbery to pay a price which would never drop for a software. I have been spending hours testing theories & creating pictures. It's so tiring..I MUST succeed creating a blogskin. T.T It's so..sad that no one could teach me how to create a blogskin that I have to find out by myself. In the end I would be teaching others & they would take advantage of it. Sadly.. Nevermind, at least I learn. =DD |