disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Monday, February 4; 21:11
HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE EVERYONE!!!! =DD
& U know..I feel that my blog's..pathetic! No matter how much I tag at other people's blogs, few comes back. Or maybe it's just, they enter my blog & run. What is the sense in that. .. Today passed quickly..I stayed at school initially to complete some homework given by mad teachers that we had to finish during CAs.(-.-) In the end, I played games & some other stuff. So, wasted time la. Right after I went back I just went to read magazines. Teenage stuff..full of advertistments that encourages to buy the stuff in there..don't really like it somehow. I just bought it for the sake of the poster of the Jonas Brothers. Hahaha. I rather read National Geographic..Where has the magazines last time went?? T.T Haiz. Why am I not even in any mood to type anything now..NOTHING. Grrr...Tupid CAs..group projects..like feeling damn stressed liao ar.. <.< Labels: Goodbye. |