disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Wednesday, January 2; 20:44
School WAS quite FUN. Exclude the boring talks given by various teachers, GREAT!
I don wan tok about so many stuff. Lazy~ I juz spent the WHOOOLE afternoon plying MAPLE! Bwahaha!!! Kerning PQ was soo fun. Earn exp so fast. xDD AND I HAVENT DONE TT DAMN RESEARCH. Ok i do it now. T.T bye one hour~ Fly Me to the Moon (Bart Howard) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fly me to the moon And let me play among the stars Let me see what spring is like On Jupiter and Mars In other words hold my hand In other words darling kiss me Fill my life with song And let me sing forevermore You are all I hope for All I worship and adore In other words please be true In other words I love you |