disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Tuesday, January 1; 19:27
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
A new year once again! The Earth has completed one more revolution around the Sun!
I will just spout anything I wanna say since not many people ever cares to come to my blog & read the posts. Lack of visitors people! I have decided that I am going to see this year as it is! Its only school. If I get kena scolded, make any mistake, FINE! Scold jiu scold lo. In school only. Why care? Im gonna study harder den before(even though Im not sure if I could keep to that resolution). And Im gonna be a great fan of Bossa Nova! Love it! <33 So much things, So little time. Today is ALSO a special day huh..o1o1o7 was a year ago. Now its o1o1o8. Time passes so fast. Some things does leaves its imprint on you behind huh? L-O-V-E Love this song. L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one I see V is very, very extraordinary E is even more than anyone that you adore can Love is all that I can give to you Love is more than just a game for two Two in love can make it Take my heart and please don't break it Love was made for me and you L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one I see V is very, very extraordinary E is even more than anyone that you adore can Love is all that I can give to you Love is more than just a game for two Two in love can make it Take my heart and please don't break it Love was made for me and you Love was made for me and you Love was made for me and you Labels: 2008 new year |