I have decided.
I shall go back to blogging - something I have always loved in the past.
This blog kept me alive because it is where I can air my thoughts out. It lets me put off all my frustrations, my pain and gives me relief. It's a place where I can remember the happiness I felt and helps me stay strong.
Ever since I stopped making blogskins, I didn't have the motivation to post anything. Life changes your priorities; it is strange the more I look back, but I can understand why we give up things you hold dear to keep pressing on.
Without further ado, I shall post up some of my holiday pictures when I went to Paris and London! It had amazing time there; I really wouldn't mind if I had the chance to go back there again.
These photos were left rotting in my folders for such a long time I think it ought to be time it surfaces to see the world. Enjoy :)
We'll meet again.
Labels: #thoughts, edits, holiday, photos