disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Wednesday, May 5; 21:57
Don't count on me to make promises
Exceptionally late tag replies. Kenneth Gaga loves you too. kaikazack thanks for dropping byJean-rong Thanks for the repeating tags on my nearly-dead blog! Vicki Thank you so much! :) Helena SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY OMG. Sent you a mail @BS bc i don't think you will see my reply haha. Junese HI JUNESE. :D Yen Thank you :) Kenneth Lol, hi again Gagalino :3 Jess Hi! :D Callie Haha maybe, maybe. On another account I suppose...the skin has some problems to begin with... Aline Drop me a mail at illogicalheart@live.com I will entertain all enquiries here (: Tashaaa Hello thanks for the tag! Chai Hi! Nice to meet you too (: passerby BIG BANG ROCKS THE NIGHT! ALWAYS VIP X3 ami IKR! Ji-Yong is such a genius song writer and he's so cute!!! (although his fashion statement is really..outstanding at times kekeke) BUT T.O.P IS FOREVER THE BEST KYAHH babylyn thank you very much for the compliment ! vin Send me your email and I will send the codes to you? (: Psserby I did that just check your email and I will help you with your problem (: |