disclaimer

Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.


Saturday, March 13; 23:19
I wished I knew why the skies were painted blue.
IT'S TIME FOR FELICIA'S LATE TAG REPLIES!
*PLAYS DRAMATIC BACKGROUND MUSIC*

pb Hi there! I don't think I'll be submitting my previous blogskin because there is something wrong with it. o_o Sorry! *bows*
jean-rong Replied yr email! :D
Ruthie Haha xP
shengjia o_o What happened to your stalker/friend?
Emilia Vongolo I am so sorry for the reply! I think I got them from kao-ani.com !(:
Replied the rest of the tags on your tagboards over at your blog! :D
-
Alright! I am determined to type a complete post about something today!
Let's go!
-
I finally received mail! Like, real mail - for me! An envelope arrived along with a couple of other letters (I suspect they are bills) for my parents.

It's from Nuffnang!
Inside it enclosed a check, a piece of paper, and two $1 McDonald gift certificates.

At the bottom of the envelope it reads:
"NUFFNANG!! YOUR MOOLA HA"
(Haha, that's so funny.)

THANKS NUFFNANG!

Go join Nuffnang @ Nuffnang.com.sg if you want to earn money from doing absolutely nothing!

Okay, I got to go now.
See ya, peeps. (:

Labels: ,