HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR AND HAVE A GREAT VALENTINE'S DAY ! ♥
And happy birthday Ruthie! Have a happy 16! Now you can watch NC16 movies and I can't. :( Six months is a long wait...
And here are the really late tag replies:
Anna Haha wait till I feel really inspired. Feeling too lazy to make a skin now. xP
Dez I see! Is it a shoujo comedy manga?
Charm Linked you up too (:
Cassey KKM IS DA BEST! :D
VV Hello! Are you heavenpurity/Vivian by any chance? Thanks for your compliment! ♥ BIG BANG IZ AWESOME.
Juliana Thank you! ♥
Sara Well, thanks (:
Kimverlyn BIG BANG FTW!
shengjia Yes I (heart) Big Bang! :D Omg x3
Junese Thank you for relinking! ♥ Haha I think the skin's just okay, not really that nice , LOL. Yes the film was...weird. o_o But the graphics are sheer brilliance.
ami Hello! No problem (: Will link you. :D
Joyce Hello! Would you mind emailing me your problem at illogicalheart@live.com ? Thank you so much. Will reply if I have the time!
skye Thank you so much! Yes, I did design the skin 'dreamlogic' (:
Labels: LNY, replies, tags