disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Wednesday, December 2; 11:27
2012
I watched 2012 at AMK hub last night, while eating French Fries. (hahahaha)We(chun ting + me) missed 10 minutes of the film because of (me) the bloody train. If I had a direct bus there, I would be dancing like a nutcracker now. Too bad, my house is stuck between two MRT lines. And there is only one bus stop near my house which goes to the South of Singapore. Even if I wanted a direct bus, I would need to walk two streets over. -_-" OKAY. Back to the topic, 2012! I would be happy to say that's one of the best movies I had watched this year. IF YOU: Have been watching a lot of movies but still find them average/boring/not satisfying? Have you not been watching movies for a very long time? 2012 is for you! I know it's a disaster movie but let's just say it's going to be sort-off a very, happy ending. The visual and sound effects are so brilliant that you actually think you could feel that you are there. The effects of the Earthquake, the Tsunamis and the acting was so real. People dying to save their lives(pun-intended). You could actually believe that all the disasters happened. Hollywood - thumbs up! There is just this thing about disaster/end-of-the-world movies that keeps you glued to the screen and gripped in your seats. The suspense created is very gripping. Halfway through the movie, my bladder is screaming, "GO TO THE TOILET ALREADY". But noooo. I couldn't leave the theater because I was so engrossed in knowing the eventual outcome of the characters fate. But let's just say everyone had a happy ending. (: Alright, got to go. Bye (: |