disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Tuesday, August 4; 16:11
You've been served
Note: Anyone can do this. (:
For Blogger: 1. What time did you get up this morning? 6am. 2. How do you like your steak? Medium rare, I guess. 3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (I thought it was very boring, could n't help but to move uncomfortably in my seat which I paid ten bucks to book for it. :/) 4. What is your favorite TV show(s)? Heroes(HA, SYLAR *HEARTS*) 5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Japan? I'm starting to like Japan. 6. What did you have for breakfast? Raisin loaf with tea. 7. What is your favorite cuisine? Japanese, definitely. 8. What foods do you dislike? Fungus(which my parents claim it to be good) and mushrooms(i still like MapleStory though) 9. Favorite Place to Eat? Outside in an open field 10. Favorite dressing? tees+jeans 11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Volkswagen, BMW, Ferrari. Audi's cool too. 12. What are your favorite clothes? Printed Tees. 13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Italy(at of the year in winter!), Spain, America 14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 empty (i know, i am pessimistic) 15. Where would you want to retire? Where? I don't know, where my final job is going to be I guess. 16. Favorite time of day? Morning. Like, 7am - 9am. It's always very quiet. 17. Where were you born? Mount Elizabeth Hospital. 18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Anything that intrigues me I guess. 19. Who do you think will not tag you back? I have no idea. 20. Person you expect to tag you back first? I don't know, really. 21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Whaaaat? 22. Bird watcher? How about the crows/pigeons that land on my house balcony? 23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning. I cannot tahan not sleeping at night. 24. Do you have any pets? Fish. FISHES. (Gaaaaah) 25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Erm, I am falling in love with a book again? 26. What did you want to be when you were little? Nurse. (HA. NO WAY.) 27. What is your best childhood memory? Erm. I don't remember. :/ 28. Are you a cat or dog person? Cat! 29. Are you married? noooo. 30. Always wear your seat belt? Ack I don't like to. 31. Been in a car accident? No. 32. Any pet peeves? People who are ignorant. 33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Cheese. It's always the cheese. 34. Favorite Flower? Hand drawn or paper flowers. 35. Favorite ice cream? Vanilla. 36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Ermmmmm, McDonald's. 37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None. I am not legal yet! 38. From whom did you get your last email? HAHA. How about twitter.com? 39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Every bookstore and fashion store I go into!! 40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Not very recent. I decided to go overshoot the MRT I am supposed to get off and went all the way to Pasir Ris and went back again. 41. Like your job? As a student, no. I feel as if my life is being taken away. 42. Broccoli? Er, I don't like Broccoli. 43. What was your favorite vacation? I guess it's the one to Turkey. 44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My parents? 45. What are you listening to right now? Youtube! 46. What is your favorite color? Red! 47. How many tattoos do you have? I don't have one! 48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? I dunno. 49. What time did you finish this quiz? 5:52pm. 50. Coffee Drinker? Not much of one. ****** Talk about a MerPet statue. Exclusive item made for Pet Society's first birthday! I can't believe they chose Singapore's iconic Merlion and that statue out of it. HAHA. (Oh and they're selling ice-kachang too)Labels: quiz |