disclaimer
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
|
Tuesday, July 21; 22:48
VISIT MY TWITTER AND MY DEVIANTART. THANK YOU! :D My iTouch died. My dad reckons it's due to some virus that magically entered the vulnerable iTouch system. Maybe it's the apps stall. :O Nobody had came up with anti-virus programme for an iPhone (much less an iTouch) yet, so I guess I'll have to wait. (Oh, don't be sadistic over the fact that my iPod died, I know some of you are. some of you) Anyways, w/o the iTouch, I feel so free. I am not so engrossed on using my iPod everyday now, since it cannot function as it used too. It's just like quitting Audition. (No more politics, no more sense of feeling trapped, no more having to abide stupid stuff and keeping opinions to oneself) It's like, quitting a drug. There's much less distractions and more time to work on what I want, although I can't have any entertainment unless I watch TV or use the computer. Although I miss it, I feel free. |